Filed under: Earnings Reports, McDonald's (MCD), Yum Brands (YUM), Wendy's Intl (WEN), Burger King Hldgs (BKC)
McDonald's Corporation (MCD) was down roughly 2% as I began composing this piece during the afternoon session. I hope investors weren't paying attention to the bears who were in control of the fast-food giant's shares. To me, the stock seems to be in good shape, and in the kind of trading climate we're in, it could be a useful instrument for the cautious player.I'm seeing a quote of around $70 go by on my screen. Not bad in the least, considering that the 52-week high is $71.84. It shows the kind of resilience the stock possesses. Indeed, considering how many equities have pulled back from their 52-week highs, you've got to enjoy this element of the story.
Continue reading McDonald's Receives Bearish Reaction to Latest Earnings
McDonald's Receives Bearish Reaction to Latest Earnings originally appeared on BloggingStocks on Fri, 23 Jul 2010 17:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments






Full story at http://www.pheedcontent.com/click.phdo?i=a85be870d2799274188e90448c8ac739





No comments:
Post a Comment