Filed under: Earnings Reports, Intel (INTC), Technology
Intel Corporation (INTC) is a stock that looks cheap. But the one-year chart isn't so encouraging for investors. In August, I wrote a piece that was, at best, extremely hesitant on the short-term prospects for the equity. Long-term, I'm certainly more bullish; how can you not be on a business like Intel, right?
The shares closed today's regular session at $19.76, which represented a gain of about 1%. The 52-week low for the stock is $17.60, while the 52-week high is $24.37. I'd say that places the market more on the bearish side of the aisle. But the company just reported earnings for the third quarter. What do they tell us about the situation?
Continue reading Intel Reports Q3 Results
Intel Reports Q3 Results originally appeared on BloggingStocks on Tue, 12 Oct 2010 18:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Read | Permalink | Email this | CommentsFull story at http://www.pheedcontent.com/click.phdo?i=cc9236d9c9134617283bc07a37e38426
No comments:
Post a Comment