Filed under: Earnings Reports, Microsoft (MSFT), Yahoo! (YHOO), Apple Inc (AAPL), Cisco Systems (CSCO), Ford Motor (F), Halliburton (HAL), Boeing Co (BA), Mattel, Inc (MAT), US Airways Group (LCC), Eastman Kodak (EK), U.S. Steel (X), QUALCOMM Inc (QCOM), Texas Instruments (TXN), Nintendo (NTDOY)
Here are some highlights from this past week's earnings coverage on BloggingStocks:
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) posted its highest quarterly revenue ever, easily beating estimates, as iPhone sales doubled.
- Boeing Co. (BA) swung to a larger-than-expected Q4 profit but guidance fell short of analysts' estimates.
- Chevron Corp. (CVX) fell short of analysts' earnings estimates for Q4, sending shares lower.
- Cisco Systems Inc. (CSCO) shares rose after optimistic statements by the CEO ahead of Q2 results.
- Eastman Kodak Co. (EK) shares surged after it beat Q4 expectations by a wide margin and cash flow improved.
- Ford Motor Co. (F) reported its first annual profit in four years due to cost-cutting and improved market share.
- Halliburton Co. (HAL) reported lower Q4 earnings but beat estimates by a penny, and revenue also fell.